Bad pains.
Bad emotions. :(((((
-
STILL DID NOT GET ENOUGH SLEEP.
Sorry la if you just realised - yumin complains a lot.
-
ANYWAYS NEW LAYOUT.
I need more gif images (moving ones like the background of cartman moving his fatass now) though.
Help me search for them okay?
-
You'll never know the things I'd be willing to do.
For .
But now i'm gonna have to give it all up.
-
Chinese songs do weird things to yumin's heart. It gives her heart aches ):
And makes her heart think a lot, too.
-
BLOODY PAIN! (take this literally)
IM OUT.
Friday, June 23, 2006
Previous Posts
- NOT ENOUGH SLEEP.Enough said.-Am I too close for Y...
- HOWWWWDY-HOO~Thats what Mr Hankey says when he gre...
- Hi, all. Is today a better day?I know you like ive...
- D, when they said "TOMORROW WILL BE A BETTER DAY",...
- Yumin did well today.With you-dunno-what (=
- Know what this picture mean?I remembered - the las...
- I'm just sorry,beyond the sorriest.
- Yes yumin's kinda back.&I wish i could die.-I popp...
- Okay. Don't arrow me with your I KNEW IT &listen t...
- HAHAHA so my current nick is : YUMIN SAYS SHES NOT...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home